Sunday, October 28, 2012

M.I.S.S-ing NO Regret S.T.A.Y Strong ^^

If you love or you miss someone do let them know. If that person understands you, it would never ruin your relationship.

In a single lifetime people will come and go in your life. Some will touch your heart  and others will touch your soul. All at some point will leave you. This you must come to accept. It is part of being alive. 



I miss you..

All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"
If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. Maybe I hope too much. Maybe I dream too much. But at least I won’t give up on you until I’ve tried, and I won’t regret anything.





know there are some things you can't change. I know there are some situations where apologies hold no bearings. I know that twists of fate bring people together, And sometimes everything happens for a reason can tear them apart. I know that i will never forget you, for you will always have a place in my heart.




Dear myself,

Wake up girl! Life is too short. Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow. Don't cry because it's over, but smile because it happened. Please stay strong :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed me