Friday, November 30, 2012

The Time When You Feel So Damn Tired


I’m tired of being ill,
               no energy, can’t think,
               losing my skills.

I’m tired of trying to make things right,
               i give up – I surrender,
               no will to fight.

I’m tired of not being able to cry,
               i’d melt away,
               nothing left inside.

I’m tired because I can’t feel,
               walking in a daze – numb
                this can’t be real.

I’m tired of being “strong,”
               i’m weak, i’m fragile,
               its gone on way to long.

I don’t know what else to say,
              i’m hoping, i’m dreaming,
              i’m begging, i’m pleading,
  everyday
              please, take this feeling away.

Right now… I’m just tired…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed me